I've decided to take a break from flare / MPv6 during the month of April, and work on my other projects. No doubt I have more ideas than I'll have time for, but here's a quick brainstorm of things I could do:
- tweak the design of this website a bit
- consider moving to hakyll
- rc: get it into fedora
- rc: new release fixing known problems
- pacc / rc integration
- pacc: get it into debian, fedora
- rc and pacc: arch, nixos??
- pacc: develop left recursion ideas
- pacc: replace make with shake?
Looking at the above, I think my plan will be as follows.
- Fix some rc problems; make new release.
- Do some more work on rc-pacc.
- See if I can make any headway on left recursion.
- Look at getting things into distros.
Conveniently, there are 4 weeks in the month, so that's one week on each item. Oh, but I should get the wheels turning on becoming a Fedora contributor straight away. There's plenty to work through!